The Department of Social Policy and Social Security Studies on Hennef Campus
The Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg offers a BA in Social Security Studies specialising in Accident Insurance at its campus in Hennef. The remainder of the degree programmes offered by the Department of Social Policy and Social Security Studies are located at Sankt Augustin Campus.
A Special Campus
- Studying and living on the Hennef Campus: the department offers living accommodation for students in its building. The 214 single rooms are each equipped with a shower, WC, television, phone and internet access.
- Professional and individual support from the university staff
- Modern lecture theatres and seminar rooms; library
- Numerous computer rooms; campus-wide wireless internet
- Variety of sporting and leisure activities
- Active campus life (health days for students, language courses, workshops on key skills such as time management, presentation techniques etc.)
- There is an in-house canteen offering catering services, plus students have access to communal kitchens
Please send mail to Hennef Campus to:
Hochschule Bonn Rhein Sieg
Zum Steimelsberg 7
D-53773 Hennef, Germany