Travel Expenses (Extranet)

You need information or forms for

  • Business trips
  • further education and training trips
  • Excursions
  • Permanent missions
  • Business trips abroad
  • BahnCard
  • A1 certificate/ secondment certificate
  • Insurance cover for business trips

 or would like to know something about the student travel allowance?

Then please log on to the intranet or call us.


The information on the intranet is exclusively for university staff and cannot be made available externally.